That's me and more...

12:05 PM

Life is a wonderland of reality for me And I love to wonder on these realities... :P 
I am a Glib talker (so wot)
I can talk for hours without even caring if there be anybody really listening to me.
sunna hai to suno...... nahi sunna to bhi suno.
but I bet if you want me to listen I would be all ears.
.......................
Die hard fan of Leonardo Da Vinci (never met him and won't either :(
also of Sherlock homes (haven't read any novel)
do you wonder Y?
why am I not a fan of my Papa or Maa.
Well I don't need to be a fan of my guardian cause I already resemble them, and siblings? We do have a little in common.
usually hum to usi ke fan hote hain na jo hum banna chaahte hain.
(Still I do not want to be a replica of anyone and just love being myself)
.........................
I always love to be in love with love all the time
And that is how I am truly madly deeply in love with myself.
.......................
I don't believe in principles, I don't have or follow any and will never do
My dad, my best friends and people who surround me, have a set of principles in their life.
Still I don't care because those principles don't work for me.
(though I wonder how they suit them so well and never me)
..................
I love my own freaky passions
Sometimes I get new maddens and forget old ones and suddenly old ones make a comeback and then builds up a beautiful chaos that I love to be in...
( I wonder why some "things" never leave you and you still never get bored of them)
.......................
I wander aimlessly here and there
Moving feet... ailing wounds... keep me alive.
(I wonder why I just can't sit patiently for a moment)
.............
They say I am wrong when I am right and right when I am right.
lol kidding....
(wonder why people prejudice, Stop loving me or hating me until you know me better.)

Hence I love to wonder and now either you should stop wondering or read again.

But one thing I never wonder about, is being myself, having my own style of living and taking up things in the manner I believe.
.
Life is simple, life is sweet, Life is hard, sometimes too much,
makes u unable to tweet
Still...Smile baby smile....... every time...
.
.
Be sincere rather than being serious (it is different)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Labels

footer social

Kavita Kushwaha (c) 2009. Powered by Blogger.